USA Car Crashes Compilation ( Dash Cam Caught Video) - 222

1. Not sure why he got mad at me when he crossed 6 lanes and almost hit me

 

2. Yes, I stopped and left my information. The Subaru driver admitted fault.

 

3. Car cutoff cammer instead of going around the block. No damage.

 

4. This crash happened on Thursday September 24th 2020. It happened in Richmond BC Canada. New driver underestimated her timing ruining my show car 

 

5. Secure what ever item you have in your vehicle

 

6. Over a 1000 $ in damage, had just dropped my insurance down to liability( big mistake on my part). Kid didn’t even look back when backing up, also wasn’t going to tell me until I showed him the video. All I can think is a good thing my cars not a kid on a bike.

 

7. Nobody but him and I yet pulls a stunt like this. I assure you it was a hell of alot closer than it looks. Some people just don't put a value on thier own lives.

 

8. Kia swerved hard instead of just changing back in the lane he just came from and pushed back of my car out and I ended up hitting the pickup. Everyone except the driver of the old car that rear-ended the other car was ok. Car had no airbags. Insurance was pointing fingers until I sent them the footage and I got hit hard by the side airbag and didn't see what was actually happening. Total of 6 cars involved, 5 with heavy damage; CHP shut down that entire side of the freeway for about 20mins.

 

9. I was slowing down for a red light. As my light turned green, the Buick SUV in the left lane let off the brakes and started to go; as did I. However, the SUV hit the brakes which made me look at the SUV in wonderment. A older S10 truck turned left into the path of the Buick and myself. Since I was looking at the Buick, I didn't see the truck coming. I slammed on my brakes and made a hard left and missed the truck by less than an inch.

 

10. no

 

11. Was driving on Charles Street when a Nissan sedan in front of me proceeded to go into the turning lane but changed his mind and came back into my lane without any regard to me or the cars behind me. I had no choice but to slam hard on my brakes to avoid rear ending him as there were cars in the right lane beside me. As a result I almost rear ended him and the SUV behind me almost rear ended me. No one was injured or got into an accident thankfully.

 

12. SUV tyre puncture which caused the losing control. Most frequently punctures result when sharp objects like nails or glass penetrate the tyre causing air to escape.

 

13. Guy gets busted cold for stealing leaf blower 

 

14. no

15. I had to speed up to let this guy know that he was losing his bumper. He pulled over to assess the situation after I alerted him with the horn. Interestingly, he passed me moments earlier and the bumper was intact.

 

16. no

 

17. I was driving home and there was a series of dumbasses impeding the lane and a white car had almost swerved into my lane and hit me as I layed on my horn until she finally moved over.

 

18. Car loses control

 

19. Elderly lady almost side swipes me

 

20. Silver car enters intersection and stops and then turns into pole.  Noticed that the rear windows was smashed before when they stopped in the intersection.  The SUV behind the silver car did not rear end the silver car which is what I initially thought.

 

21. Driver comes to a near complete stop to switch lanes, probably to attempt a last minute right turn to merge onto the nearby 22 freeway. He later drives by yelling at me with his head out the window and I just laughed at him, gave him the “bring it” gesture and then flipped him off. Yes my reaction was a little aggressive but hey, I don’t react well to idiots on the road.  

 

22. I was driving behind this guy in a company truck for a while waiting for something to happen cause he was obviously texting and driving and then this very close call happened. 

 

23. no

 

24.  I almost got hit head on going to work

 

25. Undercover bust. Sweet karma!

Comments