Ultimate North American Cars Driving Fails Compilation - 220 [Dash Cam C...




























  
1. Impatient Mercedes idiot cuts me off almost causing
accident, he would have hit the truck pulling out of driveway as well as me if
I hadn't seen him.

2. BMW made left turn into Subaru while it still had a
yellow.

3. Car cut off another car behind me that was entering into
the turn lane as he clearly couldn’t wait - you could see him tail gating it
prior to the cutoff and then he had to slam on his brakes to avoid hitting me.

4. Who do think is at fault?

5. Cruising down the street in the left lane. Motorcycles
traveling in the right lane. Right lane ends. Intersection is
Waddell/Thunderbird and Dysart. This motorcycle went from the right lane to
center and tried to go over into my lane. I honked my horn because I was
anticipating his maneuver. Apparently, he hit my vehicle but I didn’t feel
anything and only discovered this after pulling the dashcam and noticing the
rear camera captures the guy rubbing his leg. Nobody followed me either. Given
the angle in which he would’ve hit my vehicle, it’s determined he hit my tire.
Im sure that left a nice burn on his leg.

6. A group of 4 kids, late teens early 20s in the car, were
merely inches away from hitting my car, wrecked violently and immediately went
up in flames, thankfully all four were okay (minor cuts and scratches), they
were all completely intoxicated. As soon as they realized there were no other
cars involved they left the scene, ditched their burning vehicle, their excuse
was “we live nearby”.. Stay safe out there. 

7. A old lady pulls out in front of me as she stares at me.

8. no

9. This oblivious lady changing lane without looking. 
Honda Odyssey has right blind spot cam but I guess she didn't even bother
looking at it. 

10. Smart Car decided to take a short cut to the gas station
and tried to cross four lanes instead of going around. My car was brand new;
$10,000 worth of damage. Smart car was not insured

11. Not sure if it was possible attempted insurance fraud or
the person was just scared of semi trucks and not sure how to merge and use the
gas pedal at the same time but they started braking really early.

12. Drivers speeding up when the light changes to yellow to
make the light. Often times, they proceed through the intersection after the
light has turned red. This is dangerous because vehicles from the perpendicular
direction may have already entered the intersection on the corresponding green
light.


13. Was on my way to work, when an elderly lady decides that
she doesn't want to wait in the center lane before completely merging into
traffic. I shouldn't have expected someone to use their brain. Narrowly avoid
the collision by swerving into the other lane.

14. My car is waiting to take the left turn at the signal. I
have my left indicator on and when the signal is advance green I slowly proceed
to take a left hand turn. There is also a car in front of me that proves that
we both were taking a legal left hand turn slowly. While I am taking a left
hand turn the car from the right breaks the red light and crashes into my car.
You can see that all the vehicles on the right stop as it is red light except
the Navy Blue Equinox that can be seen breaking a red light, missing another
car almost and crashing into my car.

15. Wife’s  dash cam caught this heading home tonight
in Allenstown,NH. That’s me on my Harley. I know I’m supposed to yield when
making a left turn, but this dude waited a solid 5 seconds before gunning it
through the intersection almost hitting me. I guess my mistake was thinking he was
letting me go but instead almost ran me over.

16. This woman ran the red light and almost hit the car on
my left (out of frame). She backed off the median and continued to drive, but
eventually pulled over because she was leaking fluid all down the road
(probably coolant).

17. This intersection is notorious for people doing this and
creating multi car accidents. The girlfriend called it and saw the other driver
flying up on the right (merge lane) over 70 mph in a 45, to recklessly pass on
right (3 signs saying MERGE dumbass) over shoulder, fails to maintain lane and
brake checks. that's like 15 points in NJ! How do people get their
license? 
(NO DAMAGE).

18. This guy did his best to get away after he hit me, but
his Momma's carwas too messed up. The cops arrived a few minutes later.The guy
said that I was trying to pass HIM.Thank heaven for dash cams.

19. I believe the person was on the phone, hitting the curb
yielded me enough room to avoid them by inches.

20. no

21. SUV takes the turnaround to
fast and loses control on wet road.

22. I was traveling home from a music jam one evening and
talking to my Mom on the phone when some deer decided to cross in front of
me.  I slowed down, but one side swiped my truck.  No
damage.  

23. no

24. The guy in the classic red car was NOT pulled over, he
waved down the cops to get them to stop because he had a cut up face.

Comments