USA Car Crashes Compilation ( Dash Cam Caught Video) - 221

Below is the each clip description:

 1. Driver decided to get in the fast lane by switching two lanes and cutting off two cars.  Car in the left lane was an unmarked police suv.  Instant karma!

 

2. Driver of Honda CRV made a left while Dodge Charger was speeding up right lane and left lane traffic was stopped. Both parties OK.

 

3. Lady cuts me off and comes within inches of being rear ended despite ample room ahead. Check your blind spots and drive safely

 

4. We called in a drunk driver just before these clips after they almost side swiped us. I attempted to stay behind them, but was unable to do so after they stopped dead on the interstate. Once I saw them in my rear view with brake lights up the road, I knew they were going to crash. They rear ended a SUV with 5 people which ricocheted into another SUV with a couple and their 3 young children in the middle seats, and finally hit a solo driver in a sedan. Thankfully, nobody was seriously hurt, just very shaken up. Shared dash cam video with all involved. Driver that caused the crash has no insurance.

 

5. A truck hauling a trailer loses some of its load; although the load had a tarp, it wasn’t secure enough.

 

6. I was driving and black car decide to cut in my lane without signal. Almost runs me off to the side. He speeds off and try to cut even without enough whichs causes and accident. Believe he was an uber driver and was cutting in and out of the hov earlier as well.

 

7. In California lane splitting legally when a police car slowly veers right into me, bumping my mirror. You see the firetruck come up the emergency lane moments later, but blinkers or some kind of warning.

 

8. Car accident happened on my way home from work. 4 car accident in total with my car receiving the worst of the damage being 3rd in line. Driver of the inituator car that caused the accident blames the sun for being in her eyes and as it stands right now im still going through the insurance to get the vehicle repaired. Not even a month and a half ago I just got this exact vehicle back from the collision center after $10,000 worth of damage from another rear end accident that took 9 months to resolve with the insurance company which thankfully led me to get the dash cam. No injuries where reported at the accident and i was the only passenger with no child in the child seat in the back seat

 

9. On the right side of the video, you can see as the light turns green for the car on the left, that is when the pedestrian starts running across the road, nearly getting hit by the car.

 

10. White Hyundai failed to yield T boning the Chevy sending him into us waiting at the red

 

11. I was trying to 'show off' for a car meet that was on the left but someone decides to dart across the road to get to it. He also slowed down near the median so I had to brake and swerve not to hit him.

 

12. The other guy decided to run but didn't get very far. Once he seen us behind him he gave up and pulled over. He lie to the police and said he was moving out of traffic when we clearly was over on the shoulder already. So once the police seen it. The officer was upset that he lied to him. He said it is a hit and run cause he took off after we already stopped. Me and my brother both have neck and back pain.

 

13. no

 

14. Gold Camry obviously thought he had a green arrow and surprised the oncoming traffic. No apparent injuries. Provided contact info to the driver of the blue Tucson and the footage to her insurance company.

 

15. My dad and I were heading home after work when this black car decided to just turn in front of us following the silver car. we missed them with a inch to spare. didn't feel any collision and no damage to be seen just a very close call with a very dumb driver

 

16. Driver of the SUV was fine and said they apparently 'fell asleep' at the wheel. I swerved pretty late due to surprise and because I had to make sure no one was on my left. Ran over a piece of debris that minorly damaged my car's front lip. The SUV also bumped the white car in front of it. The driver and passenger left before cops arrived.

 

17. Driver fails to yield to car in the roundabout.

 

18. White car must have taken that turn a little too fast in the rain - they hit the raised, cobbled median, and actually flew completely over it into my side of traffic after I swerved. Luckily, the road is a single lane and there was no one behind me, so I was able to avoid being involved in the accident, but they came pretty close to hitting me. I would've been pissed too - my car is brand new, only three months old! I circled around to try and find them, but I was pretty shaken up, so ended up just going home.

 

19. Just a driver I encountered on my way to Walmart oblivious to his surroundings

 

20. A camper trailer had he A/C unit and other rooftop equipment "deleted" when the driver of the tow vehicle decided to ignore the posted clearance, AND the LED warning panel AND the red traffic light. Messy, expensive mistake.

 

21. Um, my left black tire blew out driving home from work, not a big deal, but it caused a thirty minute trip to take 2 hours... the audio is kinda important 

 

22. California Highway Patrol motor officer attempted a traffic break on eastbound 210 freeway near Sylmar to remove debris from the freeway. A car came too close to the officer's motorcycle while the officer brought traffic to a stop. That pissed off the officer. The officer then gave the driver a talk before removing the debris.

 

has crosswalk warning signs and medians. He then gets upset when I honk and flash my brights to call him out on his dumb and unsafe move. No plate or temporary tag to report.

 

23. High winds had knocked down this tree onto the road. I didn't see it until I was right up on it. Speed limit was 50

 

24. Mercedes driver, who is on the phone, passes me after I wait for a driver in front of me turning left. Mercedes driver passes on a residential street, double yellow, in an intersection that

Comments